The world of spring loaded contact probes is separated in two types of application: Testing and interconnecting.
Test Probes are mainly used in test systems for electronic components. We offer products for a wide range of test applications such as:
- Imperial probes and metric probes probes for In-Circuit- and Functional Test Systems
- Interface Contacts, spring loaded or rigid. Also already assembled in pylon blocks
- Finepitch Contacts for semiconductor test sockets - smallest pitch: 0.17 mm
- High Current Contacts with high current load capacities over 200 A
- Kelvin Contacts for four-wire measurements - available down to pitch 0.40 mm
- Coaxial Contacts - test or connect RF components
- Screw-in and Switch Probes - mainly used for cable harness test applications
If you're not lucky in finding a suiting probe, please don't hesitate to contacts us with our inquiry form for Test Probes.